Floorwatch™ End User License Agreement (EULA)
Last updated: January 2, 2017
You’re about to join the world’s first network of retail store locations working to stay alert, and respond faster to requests for help from their patrons, to gather feedback, and to improve customer experience in the retail environment (the “Service”). We are exploring uncharted territory with this groundbreaking new Service, so we need your collaboration and patience!
By installing the Floorwatch App and registering a user account, you confirm that:
- YOUR USE OF THIS APPLICATION FOR ASSISTING PARTIES IN A RETAIL ENVIRONMENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. LOCATION DATA MAY NOT BE ACCURATE
- You agree to Floorwatch receiving from your mobile device detailed location, for example in the form of GPS signals and other information. Floorwatch uses this information to offer the Service to you, to improve the quality of the Service it offers to you and to all of its users and to improve the quality of customer service in stores. In particular, Floorwatch uses location information to create a detailed history of all of the calls and flare requests you have made through the app while visiting retail store locations; and any feedback you provide while using the Floorwatch application. Please note that, in order to access the Services, you will need to set up a user name; or link to a verified account on Facebook or Gmail.
- Floorwatch is not responsible for the accuracy of store information (including, but not limited to phone number, address, GPS location, and store hours) provided to us by our subscribers, or other publicly available sources. Floorwatch is also not responsible for the accuracy or safety of driving directions provided by your device’s mapping software. Always pay your full attention to the road and abide with all transportation laws and regulations. Finally, Floorwatch is not responsible for any call or data charges incurred as a result of using the Services to contact retail locations.
- You hereby confirm that you own all exclusive rights at any data and content (the “Content”) that you provide to the Service and may assign in license such rights. You keep all title and rights to the Content, but you grant Floorwatch, Inc. (the “Company”) a worldwide, free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, sublicensable, transferable and perpetual license to use, copy, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform and exploit in any other manner the Content. Subject to the aforementioned, the Company keeps title and all rights to the Service’s database which you may use for non-commercial and private purposes only.
- Floorwatch service is offered for consumers, with hope that you find it useful. However, Floorwatch or its employees, directors shareholders, advisors, or anyone on its behalf shall not be liable to you or to any third party, for any reason whatsoever, as result with the use of the Company’s product or Service. You hereby irrevocably release all of the above from any liability of any kind, for any consequence arising from use of the Client or Service, Including for any loss, loss of profit, damage to reputation, fee, expense or damage, direct or indirect, financial or non-financial.